• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Hello from Illinois

Reaction score
Wow...Illinois is in a lock down..has me researching bikes...got on this forum to remind myself why I love the bandit! Only took a few posts to remember what a great bike the B12 is! Now we just need some warmer weather! At least the snow from last night melted :)

Welcome, where in Illinois are you from? we are from Lombard and Batavia, west of Chicago. Moved to Texas in 98

Welcome, where in Illinois are you from? we are from Lombard and Batavia, west of Chicago. Moved to Texas in 98
Northwest suburbs...enjoy riding west (Galena area) & up through beautiful Wisconsin! I noticed you had a Honda CB 500F...how did you like it? I sold my V Stom and the bandit is my main commuter, but I'm thinking about adding a Honda cb 500 :) Stay safe & healthy!

We got it for a bargain price from a dealership closing in Hannibal, mo.
I like it a lot, very zippy and smooth. If I had my choice tho I’d get the x, so I could fly off on-gravel roads when I wanted to. I could with the f but not designed for too much percussion.
Yes, it’s beautiful in nw Illinois and sw Wisconsin. 👍and that corner of Iowa as well

Back