• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Hello from Lufkin

Reaction score
First Name
William
Last Name
Gibbs
Been here my whole life new to dual sport but been riding dirt since I was younger. Got a xr650l with various stuff on it.
IMG_1153_zpsadjgnxm1.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Welcome to the site! :wave:

You've got lots of fun DS riding in your area, especially if you like sand :trust: There's also a lot of fun roads over in the Davy Crockett NF.

Haven't riden out that way yet. I'll have to check it out.

Aloha and welcome to TWT. Looks like in September we will be having a gathering there locally so stay tuned. Do you plan on camping off the Honda? We will be doing that every month this year. Again thanks for joining up. Lots of good info and ride to eat events here on TWT. Check the upcoming ride area in the forum section for all the pie runs and Texas events. KP

Welcome to the forum, have fun and don't feed the trolls.
Nice bike btw, very clean though...

Yep that's what I plan to do. Looking forward to meeting everyone. It just had a wash and oil change in that picture but it gets dirty

...and hello from Lufkin. There are several of us (2 1200GS's, 650GS, DRZ400, Super Sherpa, KLR650 and 2 of those orange and white bikes) that, in some form or fashion, ride every chance we get. I will add you to the list and give you a shout the next time we ride. Welcome.

Add me to the list.....from Nacogdoches.....I ride a dr650 and my buddy rides a WR....we like to chase the dirtroads in the area....

Attachments

• 373.jpg
    373.jpg
    58.3 KB · Views: 186
I've had the flu for the last week so instead of getting to ride I have been on twt. My brain hurts from all the info. Or it could be the flu

...and hello from Lufkin. There are several of us (2 1200GS's, 650GS, DRZ400, Super Sherpa, KLR650 and 2 of those orange and white bikes) that, in some form or fashion, ride every chance we get. I will add you to the list and give you a shout the next time we ride. Welcome.
I live in lufkin, ride a xr650l, holler when there is a ride and I will also. JW

Back