• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Hello from San Antonio - Yamaha WR250R

Jory

Reaction score
Just picked this up on Friday - 8000 miles
WR250R1.png

on her, but best of all new Renthal bars and risers AND new suspension springs and revalving for my weight 225 (fully dressed)

You are going to really like the Wr250! Have 8000 miles on mine and it is running Strong .
Enjoy 😁

Hey Randy - Thanks. I think I saw you sold your XT250? What are you riding now?
I sold the XT to the Notorious @kiko (i kid, Don! [emoji23]) who will be granting it its wish to go to Mexico soon. Very exciting.

I was bikeless while waiting for the CRF300 Rally when I came across a used CB500X. I hadn't planned on that but I couldn't pass it up. It's turning out to be a surprisingly good ride for me.

I sold the XT to the Notorious @kiko (i kid, Don! [emoji23]) who will be granting it its wish to go to Mexico soon. Very exciting.

I was bikeless while waiting for the CRF300 Rally when I came across a used CB500X. I hadn't planned on that but I couldn't pass it up. It's turning out to be a surprisingly good ride for me.

Wait, what? (Total thread hijack here) Uh, Welcome Jory!
Now, Randy, what? are you still going to get the crf300Rally? I mean, we've all been waiting for you to get it...

Wait, what? (Total thread hijack here) Uh, Welcome Jory!
Now, Randy, what? are you still going to get the crf300Rally? I mean, we've all been waiting for you to get it...
Gina, I am itching for the CRF and yes, I definitely still plan to get it! Delivery date to the dealer is supposedly late April. Honda has been slipping delivery dates for some bikes for North America, but mine has so far remained stable since January. It feels like forever waiting.

I was lucky to work with Jory for several years... Well, in a big company our paths crossed several times. Glad you're finally on TWT, amigo.

Did you pick up an XT for your son?
Not yet - like you, I'm waiting on the kinked up supply chain. Looking hard at a couple of new Chinese 250's for both boys...unless I come across some good deals on a used 250's. May go try ride those roads I was telling you about near Pipe Creek this weekend.

Were those dirt or paved? (November happened a long time ago for my memory.)

Here's a thread @Jarrett started. We are talking about a paved ride on Saturday. Join up and/or share your ideas there. 👍

Back