• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Hello from the east side of the metromess

Reaction score
Hello all...just signed up and ready to ride! I'm primarily a trail rider that frequents places like Barnwell, Red River, Twin Hills, etc. but realized last year the need to expand my horizons. So I found a Yamaha Tenere 700 to buy, not an easy thing to do, and have been riding it in search of more gravel and dirt and less asphalt. Would like to ride with others. I'm located on the east side of Lake Ray Hubbard and have found some roads that are pretty nice out this direction and plan to do some route mapping in the future.
Steve

Not much out our way. I'm down south of Forney, but would be down to take the DRZ out to some of the roads you find.

welcome Steve.... Im down too... need more day/weekend rides in this area...

Welcome to TWT! Great Bike Choice. I am down in Austin area. Hope to meet you at one of the the group events.

Welcome. Same issue here, not too many trails ...I'm up in Allen . I would be down to do some riding as well .

Welcome. There are a couple good and active face book dual sport and adv groups in the area.
Ellis County ds/adv riders. And brazos dual sport riders

Ill have to ck them out . I keep up with the OK dual sport riders ... But thats a long haul ...especially when you just wanna get out for a few hours or a short day of riding .

Back