• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Hello from Victoria

Reaction score
First Name
Raiden
Last Name
Dykes
Hello my name is Raiden, I am a newbie rider from Victoria Texas, just started riding only a few months ago and I can say I’m having a blast. I own a 2008 Wr250r that I bought from a good friend of mine and it’s been the best thing I’ve ever invested in so far. As of now I only ride off-road on my place and go ride trails with my friends. I’m trying to improve my skills any time I get the chance. I love to wrench on things even when they don’t need to be touched (sometimes gets me into trouble) and love figuring out how things work or are put together.

Welcome to the forum. That's a wild crew your riding with. LOL.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

Oh I know know, their the ones that’s got me into this mess lol. But can’t thank them enough for it.

Welcome to the site! :wave:

Looks like you have a pretty cool place to ride! :flip:

Welcome from Stockdale.
I grew up in Victoria, and my parents live a few miles away from those ktm 525s

:welcome: To the site.

Welcome! Nothing like getting into a new sport and finding out how much fun it is. I hope your buddies gave you the standard Surgeon General's statement on addiction ...! It starts off with an innocent 250 dirt bike, then before you know it you are riding some snot slinging bull of a bike in faraway places.

Won’t have time or money for any other addiction that’s for sure.

Back