• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Hello from Victoria

AllByteNoBark

Forum Supporter
Reaction score
First Name
John
Hello, been lurking for a while and finally decided to jump in and introduce myself.

I fit in with the more senior crowd. Been riding for over 50 years with a few breaks in there due to life.

Had not ridden hardly any since moving here and stopped at a shop to look at side-by-sides. Saw an Africa Twin and got the bug. Picked up a highly discounted 2019 ATAS about 10 days ago. Only have about 500 miles on it so far but it is great for what I want. Will be mostly riding back roads and gravel. So far about 80/20.

Looking forward to some good rides.

PXL_20210502_211438163.jpg

Sorry to be so long on my first post.

John

Looks like lower mission valley road, I may or may not have gotten a pick up truck airborne in that spot in high-school a few times

Welcome. From Victoria, now in Stockdale.

Paging @South Tex @bwdmax

Sent from my SM-G998U using Tapatalk

Yes it is Lower Mission Valley. Pretty close to home. Just been exploring all the nooks and crannies. There are a lot of backroads I have not been on.

Yes it is Lower Mission Valley. Pretty close to home. Just been exploring all the nooks and crannies. There are a lot of backroads I have not been on.
River road off of 236 is one of my favorites.

My parents live off of noll road down 237

Gary(bwdmax) lives very close to that area too

I road River Road Sunday, it was nice. I like the little backroads. Just miss the elevation changes. Things are really flat here.

Welcome. Sign up for the Hill Country 500 in Kerrville at the end of May and ride that sexy AT.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks for the welcome messages. They are appreciated.

I will not be able to make the Hill Country 500 this year, maybe next. Looks like fun.

Looks like lower mission valley road, I may or may not have gotten a pick up truck airborne in that spot in high-school a few times

Welcome. From Victoria, now in Stockdale.

Paging @South Tex @bwdmax

What about @JMZ ? you left him out [emoji3064]

" We have to get from A to the Mexican restaurant and back to A." Billy Gibbons.

Yes I’m off of 236. I haven’t been out much lately. I sometimes hit a Friday ride.
l’ll get up with you and we can knock around on some local roads.

That sounds great. Currently getting ready to tear it apart and install the cruise and a couple of other items. I've read where it is a 4 to 12 hour job, so I am planning on 4 to 12 days for me.

Reactions: JMZ
To the neighbors and to the mailbox [emoji849]

" We have to get from A to the Mexican restaurant and back to A." Billy Gibbons.

Back