• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Hello....Need A Little Help

Reaction score
I’m interested in the XR650r that Yukon Cornelius has posted in the for sale section, but guess I need a certain number of posts before I can post in that section or message him. Could someone do me a really big favor and reach out to him and tell him to message me? Thanks

Now for the proper introduction:
-long time sportbike rider looking to expand into the dual sport world
-planning my 1st trip to Terlingua at the end of February
-have lived in Katy/Houston area since 1980
-like sunsets, long walks on the beach....blah, blah, blah

You should be able to post in the For Sale section and also reply to threads. If you know the username of the person, you can also click on the Inbox in the upper right corner of the screen and start a conversation (private message) with him.

Welcome to the site!

Yup......not sure what was happening earlier....probably something stupid on my part....will message him now...thanks

Yup......not sure what was happening earlier....probably something stupid on my part....will message him now...thanks

Even after your account is created, you cannot do anything until an Admin puts eyeballs on your account to verify it is not another spammer trying to get into the site. They are RELENTLESS!! It is a pain, but that final step of approval is our last line of defense because they are so good at getting past all the other anti-spammer stuff. So odds are, you were trying to post a reply before I had approved your account.

Welcome to the site! Good luck with the bike hunt!

Perfect bike for Big Bend
616ab277eab81fceda3b73736d619851.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

Back