• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Hello there

Reaction score
Hello everyone. My name is Vernon aka "BigHevy". I am a self-claimed sportbike aficionado and have been recently bitten by the adventure riding bug! I am new to adventure riding, but I'm eager to learn and smart enough to know my limits (most of the time). I live in San Antonio and I'm looking to connect with fellow, nearby riders and learn as much as possible, while enjoying the adventure. God bless and thanks for the add!

1585615322030.png

Attachments

• KTM.jpg
    KTM.jpg
    412.2 KB · Views: 145
Welcome!
It’s a shame that events/rides are pretty much on hiatus right now.
Very true! I’ve registered for the D.A.R.T. Level 1,2,and 3 that was originally scheduled for 4/2-5 and it’s been rescheduled for 4/20-23. I pray that date sticks but I understand the circumstances.

Sweet ride, welcome to the site!
Thank you so much. It’s been a pleasure to ride for sure!!! I’m certain I haven’t even begun to scratch the surface of its capabilities. Hopefully I’ll learn exactly how while being a member here. 👍

Back