• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Helmet Liners

Reaction score
I've worn a Texas Headskin liner for decades, but the company seems to be gone now. So, I went looking for a replacement and found

294122.jpg

Gibson-Barnes Pilot's Skull Cap

They offer a variety of colors at a very reasonable price. I have a couple on order and will provide a review soon.

Ive had some listed for sale on here for months....I was beginnin ta think nobody used helmet protectors any more.

I still havem....1 lightweight cotton & 1 silky 2 layer sz XL

Sent from my LML212VL using Tapatalk

Great for adding a/c to a bike in August. When I stop at a burger joint on a really hot day, I rinse out my cup, add fresh ice ,water, liner and carry it out to the scooter. Wring it out and put it on and you have cold air for about an hour.

Took mine for a test run and it is as good, if not better than the Texas Headskin. Nice fit for me, a little more snug than the old one, but that is better in this case. Keeps my ears from getting folded, my glasses in place, and helmet hair under control. What more could you ask?

If the previous one lasted me for twenty or more years I expect these two will last longer than I will. ha ha

Back