• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Help needed Katy area - SOLVED

Reaction score
I just came across a gentleman on a Yamaha V-Star that might be having brake problems, beyond my expertise. He is at the Walgreen's parking lot at Park Row and Fry. Call me if you can help. 832-496-0115

Adrian

Re: Help needed Katy area

Was this resolved?

Was this resolved?

Not really. Did not get any replies so he ended up moving the bike to a nearby Dennis to call someone to come from New Braunfels, where he lives and where he was heading to come get him. I don't know what the final result was.

Sorry. I'm too far to be of much assistance. Right now in Galveston, but all my tools and truck are back in SA. I'd help if I could.

I told the guy that being Saturday evening most people wouldn't be online, let alone available to help.

I told the guy that being Saturday evening most people wouldn't be online, let alone available to help.

Still worth a try though ;-) You never know. I have gone off to rescue folks on a few Saturdays. Of course, I was reached by phone for those. I don't usually get online until relatively late at night.

I saw it, because I actually got this alert (Yay!), and I came to the site and checked. I couldn't help. It was hours later when I commented (because if you can't help, it's generally useless to say that fact). If there were tools, and he just needed some knowledge, that would be different. However, most people I know who carry tools with them also have the ability to use them.

Scott,

Please mark this thread as solved.

Thanks,

Adrian

Back