• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Here comes Sherco

They already got extreme enduro start Cody Webb (not to be confused with sx Cooper). Sherco had nice bikes and with the stars getting on them, when they start winning and folks looking for something different, watch out!!

If you want to see what the bike is like, note the park requiring 20 bucks. Bring your own bike and ride a great property too.

The Baylor video on Instagram was awesome

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

I wonder if anyone will be camping out Friday evening before the demo? If I go I will go Fri night but will not want to leave my bike in a motel pkng lot. Always much safer with fellow riders.

It will be one of the last chances to ride brunes mill aswell

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

I wonder if anyone will be camping out Friday evening before the demo? If I go I will go Fri night but will not want to leave my bike in a motel pkng lot. Always much safer with fellow riders.
Can't answer for sure but doubt it. I'll try to find out. TRH member might be there to leave bike with.

Wow! Those boys are getting serious!
As with any new brand dealer network is critical. Beta makes a fine bike but hard to see one in person as the dealer only has one demo on hand here. No models on the floor. As of now, no Sherco dealer in our area (Houston). I know you can get parts online of course, but it's nice to have a local dealer if something goes bad and need help.

Back