• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Hey Jarrett

I don’t follow everything here as close as I used to but I don’t think he had announced it yet. So I guess you don’t know that the VFR is gone then?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Won’t believe it unless there’s pictures.

I don’t follow everything here as close as I used to but I don’t think he had announced it yet. So I guess you don’t know that the VFR is gone then?

Yeah, what?

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Yes, replaced with the above mentioned Tiger.

You be correct! Guess he got off the e-bike rage.

No, but just something I have to deal with to have bikes faster/more nimble than the Honda DCT offerings, which is driving my purchases these days.
Have you tried an Africa Twin DCT? It's plenty fast and reasonably nimble. The Goldwing and Crosstourer are both faster but less nimble, and the NC700 is probably more nimble, but slower.

Or you could just get a scooter...

Have you tried an Africa Twin DCT? It's plenty fast and reasonably nimble. The Goldwing and Crosstourer are both faster but less nimble, and the NC700 is probably more nimble, but slower.

Or you could just get a scooter...

Jarrett has already bought and sold an AT DCT. He is pretty efficient at going through bikes.
1578271977598.png

I've owned the Africa Twin, NC700X, VFR1200X, all DCT. Cool bikes.

I liked the VFR the best of all of them.

Yes, thinking it's the 25th-26th at Geortz in Bastrop, premier course in the series. Not sure if this is official yet, NOT SURE! lol

Yes, thinking it's the 25th-26th at Geortz in Bastrop, premier course in the series. Not sure if this is official yet, NOT SURE! lol
I know the date is right, just hadn't heard a location. Gil has been pretty busy from what he's told me.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Back