• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

HF 12 ton press

Reaction score
First Name
rick
Last Name
hirsch
I have a used once HF 12 ton press for sale. I bought it to straighten some tractor parts and it did that very well. Fast forward and I needed to replace Toyota Tundra axle bearings and it was not tall enough. So I bought a 20 ton, even though I didn't need the extra pressure, just the added height for the axles.***
This is not the bench top model, it stands on it's own, sku 33497 or 60604. I have all of the press plates and whatever else came with it. Give me a Benjamin ($100) and I will at least buy Scott his next grilled cheese sandwich!!! He can be a cheap date.
I tried to take a picture but it is dark and I can't get the flash to work. I will take one tomorrow after the sun is up.
Local pickup only, I am 10 miles north of Montgomery Tx on FM 149.
***If you need help with Toyota Tundra, Tacoma or 4Runner rear axle bearings, I have all of the press tools. The first gen Tundras used the same bearings as the Tacomas so failure was a common event. Mine went south at just over 100k on my 05 Tundra.

Here it is.
DSCN0439.JPG

This is one of those tools I didn't think I needed until I had one. Indispensable part of the shop. Well worth the space.

I would like it, just not sure when i would use it. Good price for sure.

Hmmm should have looked yesterday as I drove within 20 minutes of Montgomery dont really need it at the moment but if its
still around next time i am through I may be so inclined

Announcing a deal that can't be beat...As I purchased the 20 ton, I don't need this one. It works perfectly and is well behaved. I learned years ago, don't give away a dog, always get something for it. And I really did mean a Dog as in Bow Wow. Give me $40 for a bag of dog food and I will help you load it up. My dogs will thank you. In keeping with the dog theme, I would like it to go to a good home!

I've got one and it's a great piece - you'll love it. I bought mine because it was cheaper to buy it versus having a shop remove/replace some bushings. It's small enough to sit in the corner when not using it and not be in the way.

TexRanger picked it up Sunday AM. As with all TWTX folks, excellent fellow and we had a nice time talking about M/C and woods riding. His son came along and was a very nice young man.
The press is a very handy tool, I only bought a larger one for the height needed to press Toyota axle bearings. I bought the one I sold to straighten a Kubota tie rod which is still bent to this day.

Glad he got it, I dont have an immediate need for it but would have picked it up next time in the area because it was a good deal.

Back