• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Hi, again :)

Reaction score
Just popped in for quickie visit. Haven't logged into the site in I don't know how long... been awhile.

Still riding. Still riding the Honda nc700x that I bought new in 2013. I think I've put about 44k on it. It's been such a solid bike for me. Not sexy or fast, but always extremely reliable. Another TWT member has basically kept it in tip-top running condition for me. No mechanical failures at all.

I haven't really been on any longer trips since around 2016. I was hoping to get back out about now with some new camping gear, etc. but I guess I'm on hold like everyone else for a spell.

Anyway, just touching base :)

Welcome back. I always enjoy your photos.

Glad to see you back. I would have thought you might have rolled over your odometer by now.

'Sup Skip? Really enjoyed the old trip reports and photos. I think we are all itching to get back out on some long tours.

Welcome back! I have to smile when I see long-lost members posting up again...

Hey Skip, long time no see we went on a couple of TWT rides way back always enjoyed your trip reports

Back