• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Hi everyone!

Reaction score
Hi folks,
I'm TJ and I am in process of moving from Tucson (AZ) to Arlington, TX. I had to move because of my work, and currently still have to go back and forth to fix certain things with my house and stuff. Anyways, as long as I plan on staying in Arlington and Iove riding my Kawi Ninja, I believe your forum will be of great help to me. It's always good to know about the good stuff, good places, etc.
Cheers,
TJ

my kawi 1.JPG

my kawi 2.JPG

my kawi 3.JPG

Howdy and welcome aboard. Yes you'll find a lot of good information here, and friendly voices too.

Welcome to Texas - and to Arlington. It's a great place to be. So is Tucson, actually. I used to go to an annual IBM conference there, and I always flew in a couple of days early to enjoy some hiking, plus a trip to the Pima Air Museum.

The looks on that bike are SOOOO much better than the old Ninja 250s! :thumb:

Welcome to the site! :wave:

Welcome, former neighbor. Sorry to lose you to another state, but at least you picked the best one outside of Arizona. :trust:

Back