• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Hi from Fort Worth

Reaction score
Hi, I relocated to Fort Worth from Spain last year and just bought a Yamaha couple months back. Definitely would like to meet and ride around Texas or wherever.

Attachments

• Yamaha 2.jpg
    Yamaha 2.jpg
    88.2 KB · Views: 100
Bienvenido a Texas y TWT - mucha gente genial y cosas aquí.

Okay, my Spanish knowledge is exhausted now....

Welcome to the forum.

There should be a thread for June, but I couldn't find it. This is the thread for the Dallas Fort Worth stuff happening from May of this year.

Welcome Christian. I am in Southwest Fort Worth. Not doing too much riding around here just now with the heat. Couple semi local dual sport groups post up rides on FB some. Look for North Texas Adventure Riders and Brazos Duel Sport Riders.

Welcome Christian!

Every Friday at Burger Box on 820 & Glenview in North Richland Hills.

Welcome to the forum.

There should be a thread for June, but I couldn't find it. This is the thread for the Dallas Fort Worth stuff happening from May of this year.

Thanks for the info. I'll keep looking for the upcoming trends.

Welcome Christian. I am in Southwest Fort Worth. Not doing too much riding around here just now with the heat. Couple semi local dual sport groups post up rides on FB some. Look for North Texas Adventure Riders and Brazos Duel Sport Riders.
Thank you. It is indeed warm :-). I commute with the bike and afternoons are a bit interesting.

Welcome Christian!

Every Friday at Burger Box on 820 & Glenview in North Richland Hills.

I'll try to make it tonight. Thank you.

Welcome to the land of the hot bodies. We're all hot here! Just be careful in this kind of heat. I hope it works out for you with tonight's ride. If there is stop and go traffic, I wouldn't try it personally unless its really close to home. You may be used to it, coming from Spain, but I have had heat sickness on a bike, which quickly led to a heart issue and its no joke. Drink at least a quart of water before you leave home! If you ever want to bike camp, PM me and I have a nice spot on the river for you down here in Thorndale.
bike at river 2.jpg

Aloha from central Texas. There is a TWT pie run this month in Fairfield you can meet up with a bunch of other riders there. Also local and Texas wide meet and greets as well as rides. Make sure to join in on one or more and shake some hands. Do you do any motorcycle camping? What did you ride in Spain?

Back