• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Hidden falls 9/6/20

Aspear

Reaction score
First Name
Samuel
Last Name
Hastings
Me and a crew of gnarly folk will be riding hidden falls this Sunday.

Come ride with us

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Anyone have GPS trax for the moto trails?
I don't. The website has trail maps. Everything is marked and easy to follow. Some trails are more difficult than others.

I can usually be found on the difficult ones

Anyone have GPS trax for the moto trails?

Very easy to get around . I used to get a map (you should the first time) but now I just follow the well marked trails. Lots to see. I enjoy just looking around the 4wd and ATV trails sometimes too.

No need for GPS out there just follow the marked trails, have not ridden out there in some time are they back open to non members I know they were Members only back in the spring

No need for GPS out there just follow the marked trails, have not ridden out there in some time are they back open to non members I know they were Members only back in the spring
You gonna join us??

I may, have not ridden up there in a long time. Depends I have a guest rider that wanted to make a trip to Zars if he cancels I will come up if not i will be at Zars as usual

I may, have not ridden up there in a long time. Depends I have a guest rider that wanted to make a trip to Zars if he cancels I will come up if not i will be at Zars as usual
Hope to see ya, drag the guest along!

Spent the morning at zars fixing some cattle troughs

Looks like we will have a good mix of skill levels, from guys preparing for rev limiter to guys just going slow and having fun.

Hope to see yall out there. Will update Sunday morning when we have a parking spot

Back