• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Hidden Falls - dirt training

Reaction score
Can not find my old review post about that.
Don't even remember the trainer's name.
Anyone remember him, is he still doing dirt lessons?
Use to be a bunch of posts about his training.

Well, i found this much on him, just need to find him now : Brad's IXL CLASS

Found him. still dont know if he still does the training.
He hasn't been online since last year. Is he still doing ok?

Last edited:
I met up with Brad in Dec. '21, at Dody's place near Waco (roll the bones event).
He's doing A-OK. :thumb:
I didn't ask , he didn't say, about his dirtbike training.
And., yes, he still knows how to cook up a mean breakfast.

I met up with Brad in Dec. '21, at Dody's place near Waco (roll the bones event).
He's doing A-OK. :thumb:
I didn't ask , he didn't say, about his dirtbike training.
And., yes, he still knows how to cook up a mean breakfast.
Sent him a PM, will just have to wait and see.
Thank you for that info.

Are we talking Brad C, from Marble Falls? If we are, I can pretty much guarantee he’s out of the game. He’s doing well, but his body isn’t allowing him to do anything motorcycle related anymore. In fact, I’ve got his old 525 that I’m bringing back to life to put on the market soon.
Brad and I are old Buell bros. He’s a good dood.

Are we talking Brad C, from Marble Falls? If we are, I can pretty much guarantee he’s out of the game. He’s doing well, but his body isn’t allowing him to do anything motorcycle related anymore. In fact, I’ve got his old 525 that I’m bringing back to life to put on the market soon.
Brad and I are old Buell bros. He’s a good dood.
Yes, he is the one.
Took training from him some 7 years ago i think it was.
Thanks for the info.

I think he still has a bike or two collecting dust. Brad is slowing it down, but it will happen to all of us if we live that long. I'm seeing it in so many folks now. The only thing that would make it easier on us is a lifetime of good, easy living. We are all screwed.

I used to help Brad with his classes at Dodi's as his back issues had gotten seriously worse. I believe those have sidelined him completely now, I guess we'll never get to ride the foothills of the Himalaya as we planned 😔

Still have one of his hats.

Didn't Brad have a young guy who he was bringing along to take over his training classes? (I think his name is also Brad?)

When i took the class he was not there, but then this was back in 2015 or so.
Seems like if that guy being trained had made it, he would be like Brad and active here on this forum and already jumped in here as a member and replied.

I talked to Brad a few years back on the phone and he pointed me to Bryan bryan@hfapark.com. I took the class from him, was around 2018 so I'm not sure if he's still doing it but I believe he's one of the owners of Hidden Falls so I would guess he might. Really enjoyed the class.

I have left messages (phone) at Hidden Falls three times inquiring about lessons over the last couple of years. Never received any response.

Back