• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Hidden Falls Ride

Doktor

Reaction score
First Name
Marty
Just seeing if there is any interest in a small meetup at Hidden Falls Adv park? My 3 riding partners are all down for a while, one back surgery and two knee surgeries unrelated to any MC injuries.

I'm not really interested in riding with any 20 year old's that think the throttle is a light switch. ;) I'm 60 but, in pretty good shape.

I'm a B level rider riding a KTM 525 EXC and have been riding at HF for years. I ride fairly casually, do a few loops, take a break, ride some more, etc.

I'm missing riding out there a bunch and prefer not to wait until the Fall at the earliest until at least one of these guys are healed up enough to ride off-road.

Maybe make some new off-road riding friends while we're at it.

Want to drag around an old guy on a bloated adventure bike? Show him the ropes? Lol. I need to get in some dirt practice for an upcoming BDR. Definitely not looking to tear anything up (me or the bike).

What day? I'm 64, not in as good a shape as i used to be, and ride a 500EXC. Never been there but am interested in checking it out. I can always bail if i hold you up too much

Keith

Want to drag around an old guy on a bloated adventure bike? Show him the ropes? Lol. I need to get in some dirt practice for an upcoming BDR. Definitely not looking to tear anything up (me or the bike).

What day? I'm 64, not in as good a shape as i used to be, and ride a 500EXC. Never been there but am interested in checking it out. I can always bail if i hold you up too much

Keith

I'm up for new and not so new riders. If the weather is good, I'm thinking a week from this Saturday. May15th. I already have a bunch of stuff to do this Saturday.

I ride in Colorado every Summer for 2 weeks and if you can handle HF, then nothing in Colorado will scare you except for the steep drop offs.

I have no problem slowing down for other riders.

My #1 goal to to arrive back home with both me and the bike uninjured.

IMO it's not fun on an adventure bike, less so if you want to follow small bikes.

Back