• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Hidden Falls rides

I'm looking to ride Hidden Falls July 20 or 21. I'd like to get out there as early as possible. I've been riding street for 12 years, but I'm novice off-road. Hit me up if you are interested in joining and willing show me some of the better lines out there.

First Name
Derek
I'm looking to ride Hidden Falls July 20 or 21. I'd like to get out there as early as possible. I've been riding street for 12 years, but I'm novice off-road. Hit me up if you are interested in joining and willing show me some of the better lines out there.
Great place. I may go out. Been wanting to go out soon. Are you going to be on the Husky 350 in your profile?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

First Name
Samuel
I'll probably be working, haven't made it out there yet. But I will make it eventually.

Aspear ranch is open for riding tomorrow at 9am

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

I wish I could make it today, but the wife and kid are going out of town next weekend, not this one.