• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Hidden Falls rides

Excellent time! Too much fun to be legal. Thanks Bill, Bud and Donny. I think that covers the TWTer's that were there. I filled two holes in my yard with HF's dirt. :clap:

Sam

I am getting better every day. I cracked a rib, did something to my knees that I still haven't figured out, screwed up my right hand which happens to also be the throttle hand, and some weird pain in my neck. Still getting some dizzy spells as well. Well, I guess I can no longer brag that I've been riding 37 years without a get off on the street! The worst thing about it is that I cannot remember any of it. My head was jostled so badly that I have no recollection of the accident.

Steve take care of yourself. I hope to see you back out soon.

Well, no one has posted up about riding at HF's in almost a year. Anyone? Someone should go out and check on the cedar trees.

Sam

I went out there a couple weeks ago when they were open for spring break. Nothing's changed, but did look like they did a controlled burn to knock down the tall grass. We had a blast. One of the busiest times I have seen it out there.

A group of us are planning to ride tomorrow Sat 5/23. I think we're planning on meeting at the entrance at 9:30/10.

I've got room for 3 bikes, gear and riders if anyone wants to meet at my place or if your close to the Leander area I can pick you up!!

Sure wish I could join you guys, but my son is in town for the weekend over at Cycle Ranch. Haven't seen much of him since he moved out to SoCal. So going to hang with him while I have the chance.

I'm not worried about yall riding out at Hidden Fails because Wilderness Rider has removed the highly technical and difficult trail obstacle that otherwise, i am sure, would have you all limping around and unable to ride for months....jus sayin...

A round for Donny coming sometime soon!

:sun:

Well. :storm: it's setting up south of S.A. running north up 281 & west. Marble Falls looks dry so far. I am going to continue loading up and check the radar again about 6:30. :argh:

Sam

I am loaded up. :shrug: Just looked at the radar, does not seem to be getting any worse. I may just start that way and hope for the best, see what it is like when I get there.

Sam

I will be leaving here in a few minutes. Looks like it is clearing up down toward S.A.

Sam

Awesome area to ride!!! And the weather held out!!!

Sam thanks for showing Mike and I around!!!! Look forward tonriding with everyone again!

I got home and it took longer to get the MUD off than to get the bolt out. Shifter is back on, I just need to loctite it again before I tighten it down. Looking forward to getting together again in a couple of weeks.
I am interested to see what Mike thought of the softer front suspension settings.

I had a great time showing y'all HF's, the 10 miles that I actually did, :oops: before the shifter bolt broke.

Sam

Back