• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Hidden Falls rides

Riding HF on Friday!!! Probably get up there around 8 or 9am.

I've got room on my trailer for 2-3 more bikes if anyone wants to catch I ride. I live in Leander and will pick up someone close or we can load your bike up at my place.

freerider98- seems kinda like this was your call, do you want to lay down an official meet time and location? I'm still unknown at this time, but if any of us are to ride together, then we should lock up some specifics.

Thanks
CJB

I'll be there at 9 or as close as possible. White f250 riding the Gasgas. What is the back parking area. Is it lot b

Looks like I'm in too.

Red F250 4 door, w/ KTM smoker. I'll be there in lot B before 9am.

Thanks
CJB

Awesome day of riding!!!!

Just could have ended better. Huge thanks to Jeepman and CBaron for getting me back to the cars!!

B6880309-1608-4E48-85B9-8809DAF630D1_zpsbjmh8utu.jpg

7A395B00-ED16-4FEA-A624-3B1044D01182_zpsbqbfcrpm.jpg

Is this somewhat the order of events???

:eek2: :doh: :argh:

I know it was at HF's but where did this happen?

Inquiring minds want to know.

Sam

It was on one of the 4x4 trails climbing a hill. It was fatigue that did it. I was out of energy, i'm still adjusting to the heat and humidity. I've got a video of it I'll post up tomorrow.

It was fatigue that did it.

Fatigue? No that looks like the tensile strength of the part was not up to the load being placed on it... :clap:

Just giving you a hard time. We (your friends here on TWT) will help you with getting used to the humidity. ;-)

Sam

Fatigue? No that looks like the tensile strength of the part was not up to the load being placed on it... :clap:

Just giving you a hard time. We (your friends here on TWT) will help you with getting used to the humidity. ;-)

Sam

Yeah its been killing me!!! Good news is new water pump and elbow were sourced off ebay for $15

Some clips thrown together. The carnage is at the end...:trust::trust:

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4c9zUUcsGkg"]Hidden Falls July 3 2015 - YouTube[/ame]

Back