• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Hidden Falls rides

Reaction score
First Name
Sam
Last Name
Crabtree
Here is a thread that anyone going to H.F's can post up on and we all can see who will be there, each week.

I will start by saying a small group of elitist dirt bike floppers,(elitist: considered superior by themselves, as in intellect, talent, power, wealth, or position in society)(floppers: a term usually attibuted to a fresh caught big mouth bass out of water,:flip: or a silly basketball player) (in this case I believe we flopp better than most, except pro basketball players)will be at H.F.'s on Saturday June 14th.
Don't ask me why I thought I should explain that. Most who know me have seen me on the ground. That's why I ride a 200. :oops: If it gets any worse I will soon be riding a 80.

Anyway, if you want to ride with the flopping best,:rofl: just keep watching this thread and I will try to post up times and parking area as the date approches.

Sam

Sure would love to come and ride,but still have a few more weeks of healing time on the ankle, the doc has let me start riding my bicycle, but not the dirt bike yet,almost there:doh::rider:

My ribs and bike aren't ready yet. I'm also leaving for a Colorado camping trip on Friday :clap:. I won't miss the heat one bit.
Have fun and be safe.

Yep I heard from him the other day was thinking it odd he may go is he still up in Ft worth

I live close...have a workshop and loots of tools. I may try to ride out for a visit but will not be ripping up the countryside. Call if you need something 512-755-3001.

Sam just let us know a time on Saturday

Bill, Bob and I talked today and are going to try to be there close to 8. Ride till about 12 or so. Once it gets hot I will be setting in a chair under a tree. :rolleyes:
I am thinking that as usual we will do a loop then come back to the truck, and a loop, :bbq: ect. ect..

Thanks Brad, didn't you hurt your ribs not to long ago. Everything OK?

Sam

Hoping to join you guys on Sat morning. Is anyone going to rent a cabin for Sat night? If so I would be willing to rent a bunk space. If there were four of us, it would only be $25 each, and if we used all eight bunks it would only cost $12.50 each. We would have an air conditioned place to hang out & cool down after each ride, plus a nice cool, mosquito free bunk to sleep on. (But you do need to bring your own sleeping pad & blanket, 'cause those bunks don't have a mattress).

Hoping to join you guys on Sat morning. Is anyone going to rent a cabin for Sat night? If so I would be willing to rent a bunk space. If there were four of us, it would only be $25 each, and if we used all eight bunks it would only cost $12.50 each. We would have an air conditioned place to hang out & cool down after each ride, plus a nice cool, mosquito free bunk to sleep on. (But you do need to bring your own sleeping pad & blanket, 'cause those bunks don't have a mattress).

I think all of those who have posted up are local.

Is anyone else interested in coming from out of town?

Sam

Sure sounds like fun but I still haven't managed to get my body put back together after a most unfortunate high speed street get off. Hope to be back on dirt in another 4-6 weeks.....right about the time it is 105 degrees!:doh:

Ya'll have fun.:sun:

Steve did not know you had a premature dismount hope all is well

I am getting better every day. I cracked a rib, did something to my knees that I still haven't figured out, screwed up my right hand which happens to also be the throttle hand, and some weird pain in my neck. Still getting some dizzy spells as well. Well, I guess I can no longer brag that I've been riding 37 years without a get off on the street! The worst thing about it is that I cannot remember any of it. My head was jostled so badly that I have no recollection of the accident.

I am getting better every day. I cracked a rib, did something to my knees that I still haven't figured out, screwed up my right hand which happens to also be the throttle hand, and some weird pain in my neck. Still getting some dizzy spells as well. Well, I guess I can no longer brag that I've been riding 37 years without a get off on the street! The worst thing about it is that I cannot remember any of it. My head was jostled so badly that I have no recollection of the accident.

Steve, Steve, Steve. You never call buddy! :duck:
I have to find out about this over the grapevine, dirt-vine,whatever! :shame:
I guess/hope you have seen an MD. What am I saying, your sweetie would tie you up and make you go.
Please let us know if you need anything, that goes double for your sweetie. Do you need some duct tape Mrs. E. :lol2:

Take care Steve. Please be careful of those head injuries. :pray:

Sam

You would never believe what he was riding either.

Back