• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Hidden Falls rides

Thanks for the advice. I have hooked up with a few of the Austin trials guys once, and they had great advice for me. And whenever I can I come up to Emma with the trials bike to play.

I haven't ridded an XR400 yet, but I did have an XR250 a couple of years ago. I loved that bike.

Last edited:
Finished the south loop Rambo lines on the north loop now. This is a freaking blast out here

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks for the advice. I have hooked up with a few of the Austin trials guys once, and they had great advice for me. And whenever I can I come up to Emma with the trials bike to play.

I haven't ridded an XR400 yet, but I did have an XR250 a couple of years ago. I loved that bike.

Finished the south loop Rambo lines on the north loop now. This is a freaking blast out here

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hidden Falls is a great place. There are several others in the area, you have Powell Ranch just outside of Austin and Zars down in Floresville

Zars and Powell are both nice changes as they are both less rocky, neither one is as large as Hidden Falls though

Home again, sore as a fool can be. What a blast, haven't ridden tight technical rocky stuff like that in a LOT of years. Only one bobble when I was tired on one of the rock ledges, forgot how little flywheel weight the Husky has and let it stall.

Overall I would absolutely go back, but I am looking forward to other riding areas with a few less rocks.

Fat ,drunk and stupid is no way to go through life

Screenshot_2016-04-01-12-09-47_zpslhzw3nfa.png

Signatures? We don't need no stinking signatures!

Can I go this park with 690 enduro r? It's not gonna be too heavy?

Can I go this park with 690 enduro r? It's not gonna be too heavy?

There is nothing in my mind you could not do there on a 690 given either the skill, dumb luck or just no worries about throwing it down a rock incline.

I just would pick a better tool for the job myself, I love the place on either of my 250s

I have only been there once a few weeks ago to pre ride the new Husky. There is plenty of single track to really get get to know your new 690 or trails that are easy compared to big bend. Take her, test her, get to know her :)

I will be back with my 500, but I don't see the point in taking the Africa Twin there.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Thinking of heading out to HF on Friday with my kids. They are out of school and I am off work. It's a long haul for one day but I'm afraid everything else will be closed or a mud fest.

Couldn't swing it today but I am going to take the Husky there on Saturday if at all possible

Anybody else up for some single track?

It was a long day but worth the trip. We rode a lot of the roads a few atv trails as a family. Johnny L. showed up and took Colton and I down some single track. We will definitely be back.
57E02298-2AF2-4A5F-985A-5A94CD67D82A_zps0bgeps6l.jpg

It was a long day but worth the trip. We rode a lot of the roads a few atv trails as a family. Johnny L. showed up and took Colton and I down some single track. We will definitely be back.

Always a pleasure riding with you and your family :rider:

A few of us heading there . Hope it didn't rain too much . Rest of the day looks to be awesome.

I will be out this Friday around noon and leaving Sunday around 11AM.

I want to ride on Saturday morning. Will you still be there?

I know this is both late already and last minute but I am going to load up and take the Husky out for a spin at HF this morning. Should be a low dust day :)

I am here. Already did Ridge. Camping area B. Mercedes sprinter van and black navigator

Heading to HF on Sunday morning 7/16 with the Husky in case anybody is interested.

Back