• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Hidden Falls rides

I'm looking to ride Hidden Falls July 20 or 21. I'd like to get out there as early as possible. I've been riding street for 12 years, but I'm novice off-road. Hit me up if you are interested in joining and willing show me some of the better lines out there.

I'm looking to ride Hidden Falls July 20 or 21. I'd like to get out there as early as possible. I've been riding street for 12 years, but I'm novice off-road. Hit me up if you are interested in joining and willing show me some of the better lines out there.

Great place. I may go out. Been wanting to go out soon. Are you going to be on the Husky 350 in your profile?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'll probably be working, haven't made it out there yet. But I will make it eventually.

Aspear ranch is open for riding tomorrow at 9am

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

I wish I could make it today, but the wife and kid are going out of town next weekend, not this one.

@Matt the Hatt I might be down to join you. I didn't make it a few weeks ago, just rode Bastrop instead. What time are you looking to get out there?

@Matt the Hatt I might be down to join you. I didn't make it a few weeks ago, just rode Bastrop instead. What time are you looking to get out there?
Well, about that...

I just made plans to work. It's hard to turn down getting comp time to be on the lake...

Now I am looking at going Sunday as soon as I get out of church. If you could go Sunday, send me a PM with your number and I'll text ya.

Sent from my SM-G965U1 using Tapatalk

Tried to swing late morning Sunday, but we have plans. I’m going to stick with going tomorrow and try to get there when they open. If anyone finds their way there, say hey or PM if you want to meet at in the parking lot.

Tried to swing late morning Sunday, but we have plans. I’m going to stick with going tomorrow and try to get there when they open. If anyone finds their way there, say hey or PM if you want to meet at in the parking lot.
Sorry to have to bail on ya...

It's a fun place to ride. I ended up with 2-South Loops and a North Loop during the middle of the day solo. I am lucky to have it as close as I do.

Sorry to have to bail on ya...

It's a fun place to ride. I ended up with 2-South Loops and a North Loop during the middle of the day solo. I am lucky to have it as close as I do.

No worries at all. I went out and explored the falls and North Pole. I want to do the loops next time. Let me know when you have another chance to get out there again. I'm only an hour away.

No worries at all. I went out and explored the falls and North Pole. I want to do the loops next time. Let me know when you have another chance to get out there again. I'm only an hour away.
I am about an 80min away. I a doing Vegas to Reno, so I may be a bit burnt out for a week or two after, but I'll be out there again soon

A buddy did Vegas to Reno a couple times, said it was fun. Finished it once, bike troubles the other.

Adventure Rider Breakfast Series - Saturday 9/21/19 @ 9a the Blue Bonnet Cafe in Marble Falls - TARA/SA then Hidden Falls

Back