• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Hidden Falls riding thread.

Dave well put comments on the power, I have not ridden a 450 offroad except for an older steel framed WR450 myself. We have several guys that have no issue at
Zars on modern 450s set up for singletrack work

Jarrett, if you want to come try a 250 2 stroke on the trails, you can do a guest ride with Carl and I. We both have 250 2 strokes KTM and Husky as well as he has his Sherco 300 4 stroke
We could swap for a few miles of single track to see how you like the difference
That'd be great, thanks. I'd like to jump in on the next outing if possible. I think my back is dirt bike ready or at least as ready as it is going to be.

Raining in Victoria, but we are heading out. Rain predicted later at Hidden Falls...I haven’t m later yet so we will see.

Few light sprinkles at Hidden Falls about 60 degrees all day. Great day to ride.

1606608226979.png

C5FA491B-5119-44D6-A52C-4D24E66D572A.jpeg

Attachments

• 4C9B432F-F5CB-41AE-A71F-5BC3F5B76E7F.jpeg
    4C9B432F-F5CB-41AE-A71F-5BC3F5B76E7F.jpeg
    167.5 KB · Views: 189
Last edited:
Yeah your old bike was there (Justin i think was his name). Someone else stopped by and talked to Raiden real quick I didn't meet them.

Yeah your old bike was there (Justin i think was his name). Someone else stopped by and talked to Raiden real quick I didn't meet them.
They ride the hard stuff typically

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

That was yesterday Vinny not sure about today.

Was able to get a primitive RV site for Friday (12/4). My plan is to get there by noon Friday. Ride Friday and Saturday. Probable leave around 3pm or so Saturday.
Come say hi. I'll be in a tan jeep truck with a small toy hauler.

Looks like It'll be two of us. Mark has decided to join me. All welcome, we can accommodate to different pace.

them 4wd loops we rode was epic!
can't wait to ride them again on t7.
thx for filling me in on 6 mo membership. that's a smokin' good deal.

Are guests allowed with member during the week? Website doesn't say either way.

Members can't bring a guest in from Mon-Wed.
Thu- Sun, it's open to the public.

They have cabins on site as well as some food trucks in the evening.

Members can't bring a guest in from Mon-Wed.
Thu- Sun, it's open to the public.

I don't think this is correct. Members can bring guests, but fees and waivers for the guests are still required. Members are responsible for any guests brought into the park and are supposed to accompany them at all times.

I don't think this is correct. Members can bring guests, but fees and waivers for the guests are still required. Members are responsible for any guests brought into the park and are supposed to accompany them at all times.
Not what they told me. I think Dao is right.

i heard that restriction last friday from the dude working inside the office
plus i had to put my initials next to a list of membership rules printed on the checklist before they ran my cc.

they must have had enough of the abuses that went on.
so i think "guests allowed w/ members " gravy train has done left the station for now, or for good.

i'll be out there today around noon, doing the north loop s/t trails. hi 70's & sunny- hawaii weather!
Friday, rain all day, not riding
Sat &/or Sunday, ill be out there between 12-3 riding atv trails on adv bike.

Back