• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Highway bikes

Reaction score
I'm new so if this is in the wrong place for this question then I apologize. I realize this is mostly an off road or dual sport group, but I have seen a few cruisers and highway bikes on here and was wondering are there any organized road trips for this group and if so where would the info be located? thanks

First off, WELCOME!

Next up, Two Wheeled Texans is a very diverse group, yet I would not say we are primarily a dual sport group. Sure we have a good percentage of our riders who like DS, but I'd venture to say the majority remain on-road.

As for organized rides for the on-road bikes, try this for starters:

http://www.twtex.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=13

Feel free to ask whatever questions you may have, and enjoy your stay!

Welcome to TWT! As Scott says, we have every sort of rider here and welcome all. We DS riders are just the loudest, maybe not the most numerous. Check the Pie Run schedule and pick one to ride in to.

Nice Magna and Valkrie.

Back