• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

HILL COUNTRY Hill Country 500: Nov 8-10, 2019

I'm not 100% comfortable with using .gpx files in my phone. The maps Richard sent have been loaded to both my phones (1 iPhone and 1 Android), and I have added several .gpx viewers and nav apps to both phones. It would be awesome if one of the experts there tonight could run a 'gpx navigation for dum basses' class for us. Drinks are on me..
Find me around the campfire tonight and we'll get you squared away.

Sent from my SM-N960U1 using Tapatalk

TRY this separate files. They seem to work fine with REVER which is what i use. the original file had all the routes for both days and sometimes, programs dont like those multiple routes in 1 files hence the single files here. let me know if it works.

GPX viewer

GPX viewer

GPX viewer

GPX viewer

Attachments

• HC500KervilleSunday.GPX
    166.7 KB · Views: 268
  • HC500KervilleSat.GPX
    198 KB · Views: 247
  • HC500-Sunday.GPX
    168.1 KB · Views: 243
  • HC500-Sat.GPX
    167.6 KB · Views: 237
Had to change plans due to an illness in our group. We will be out in the morning to start the ride and will camp out tomorrow night.

You guys have fun today. Send Pic's!

Back