• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Hill Country 500: Nov 8-10, 2019

Great pics Gina. Also I realized the WR made it through it's first 2day event :clap:

Stromxt, the collies were a ton of fun. Loved the different personalities between Rose and Roxy.

Great pics Gina. Also I realized the WR made it through it's first 2day event :clap:

Oh I noticed too. The WR is such a good bike and it just wanted to try and buck you for some reason. You put so much thought and effort in making it fit you now hopefully it’s ready to roll.

Oh I noticed too. The WR is such a good bike and it just wanted to try and buck you for some reason. You put so much thought and effort in making it fit you now hopefully it’s ready to roll.
He's making me work for it, that's for sure.
The WR is a great bike though, I told the group at lunch the first day the bike is a better rider than I am. My goal now is to increase my skill and really get to be one with the bike.

My goal now is to...be one with the bike.

Which reminds me, did I ever tell you the story about the Dalai Lama visiting New York City for the first time? He stopped at a hot dog stand and told the guy, "Make me one with everything."

D-man's super hero cap was found wandering around alone. Monica recognized the potential value of the thing and nabbed it. Together we planned to hold it for ransom.

Here is the "proof of cap" photo.

View attachment 248244
Our prisoner!

Unfortunately for us and our evil plans, some dang do-gooder freed the prisoner and returned him to his owner before we could pen the ransom note.

Foiled again! "What shall we do tomorrow, Brain?"

——————
So darn funny.

While I was freakin out about trying to take that big Redverz garage tent down and pack all my crap back on the bike before dark, you guys were scheming.

I wish I had received the ransom notice during that to break my stress!

Thanks to JT, the hat was rescued from being a hostage. He caught me on my way out and I could not find anywhere to put the hat!
Finally stuffed it into the tank bag and all was well for Capt America lid.

Looks like it was great ride! I'm disappointed I couldn't make it out that weekend. If anyone wants to re-ride the route, count me in!

🤪

....the same tank bag where you 'lost' your gloves?

Back