• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Gear For Sale HJC F70 with Sena Smart 10b

Reaction score
Just checking to see if there is any interest. I have a flat black Ladies HJC F70 with medium and small liners. It also has a Sena 10B mounted. I picked it up for a GF who is now an X and I was thinking of getting it out of the closet. I also have a Men's matching with a large and Xlarge liners also with a 10B mounted. These fit a little smaller than I am used to.

The ladies has been used maybe 3 times. The Mens is my current lid so has been used a reasonable amount. No scratches bumps or dings on either.

I really like the Mens so I'm not trying to sell it, but if someone wants to make a package deal or wants the 10B off the mens I could do that. I'd order a 20 to go back on it.

I'm into this for $1K for both and all the bits. I would consider $300 for just the ladies with the 10B OBO.

If you are interested DM me here. They are great helmets quiet, well ventilated, drop down internal visor. I really don't have a need for the Ladies is all.

Back