• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

HJC RPHA 90

Wife and I gave ourselves an early Christmas present. We each received a new HJC RPHA 90.

I installed our Cardo Freecom 2+ communicators in them Saturday evening and we when out for a short loop Sunday afternoon. What a HUGE different over our previous helmets. Lite weight, super quite and the sun screen was without any optical distortion. I had the Nolan 104 and my wife had the Bell Evo. We ride a 2015 BMW R1200RT but with the old helmets once we got up to around 65 my wife could not understand me and longer, there was too much noise. Yesterday I was on a FM road with a long straight and no side roads, I took it up to 95MPH and we could communicate just as clear as when I was going 60MPH.

I purchased my wife's from Revzilla, but no one is the states seem to have a white XL in stock, so I took a chance on FC-Moto in Germany. Cost saving was great, but it took about 3 week.