• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Hola from Grants NM.

Reaction score
Former Tnx. I love it here but on days like today with 5 inches of snow on the ground from last night I do miss Tx winters. I ride a big Honda cruiser and my son has a KLR650. We always do some riding together in the summer and fall. I make a ride down to south TX every few years to visit family but at retirement age am slowing down on the long hauls. Just wanted to say hello.

Sent from computer using Slackware 13.37

Fixed a flat tire in Grants one time. There was a small park were I found some shade.

Welcome to TWT.

Tell Eileen Chavez that Rich says “hi”. If you don’t know her, you should.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Welcome, you are in a beautiful area for sure. How far a ride is it over to pie town?

Welcome, you are in a beautiful area for sure. How far a ride is it over to pie town?
@ntklr650 Doesn't matter, Pie-O-Neer and Pie Town Cafe are both closed, and while The Gatherin' Place is still open it is for sale. If you plan to ride there you better call first to make sure the doors are still open and pies are still going into the oven. The VLA is also closed to visitors so that's not even an alternative for a ride.

@ntklr650 Doesn't matter, Pie-O-Neer and Pie Town Cafe are both closed, and while The Gatherin' Place is still open it is for sale. If you plan to ride there you better call first to make sure the doors are still open and pies are still going into the oven. The VLA is also closed to visitors so that's not even an alternative for a ride.
Sorry about rubbing salt in the wounds. Land of entrapment is an understatement.

Bummer!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well, the upside is that you can probably buy the Pie-O-Neer or the Pie Town Cafe locations for a song if you're an enterprising sort of person with the bucks to wait out the slump. Business will return, the only question is... when?

Pieoneer.png

Back