• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Honda 2000 Generator FS (sold)

Reaction score
For sale is my Honda EU 2000i Inverter generator. It is in great condition and was used very little. Starts right up. $600.00

pm me if interested.

Last edited:
That’s a great deal on the generator I bought the one just like that in December of course for more $$$. GLWS.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Geez folks, are you going to force me to load this on the Wing in two weeks and carry it all the way back to Phoenix? :trust:

FWIW, I have the EU1000 and powered lights and a small freezer off of it for two weeks after Ike. You'd be hard pressed to find a better small generator or a more quiet one. Perfect for an RV. I'm tempted to buy it even thought I have two generators now.

Consider a swap for a small outboard?

FWIW, I have the EU1000 and powered lights and a small freezer off of it for two weeks after Ike. You'd be hard pressed to find a better small generator or a more quiet one. Perfect for an RV. I'm tempted to buy it even thought I have two generators now.

Consider a swap for a small outboard?

Thank you, they are great generators.

I don't boat or fish so it would probably just sit around.

I’ll take it if you let me send you a check and hold the generator til I can get down there in the next month.

Back