• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Honda - Africa Twin 2017 ++ $11500

TZ-

Reaction score
Hi, unfortunately I had to sale my 2017 Africa Twin DCT,
the ONLY reason I'm forced to sale is as I'm leaving out of country for work and I cant take her with me.
I'm this first owner and start to build her ground up as a prep for 2 months Alaska trip.
so far I did a bit of Colorado, New Mexico and few small trips in TX (including Big Bend) so she have only 3500 miles and still with warranty.

I have also the OEM tires in like new condition that will go with the bike as well as all other OEM parts.

I have her also on Craig list: https://dallas.craigslist.org/ndf/mcy/d/plano-honda-africa-twin-crf1000/6836873719.html
you'll find more pics there.

I have 2 more bikes for sale 2006 KLR 650 and HD RoadKing 2009.
also have lots of accessories, gear, helmets, boots (ADV and off road size 11) warm gear \ summer gear, bags etc. --- let me know what you need...

$11500

Attachments

• Africa Twin.jpg
    Africa Twin.jpg
    112.3 KB · Views: 267
Last edited by a moderator:
Sweet. I usually dont like the gold wheels but it works the way you set it.

Nice AT! Selling the house this month - if there’s anything left I might be talking to you about buying.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back