• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Honda must be cleaning out their warehouse

This looks slightly different:
View attachment 278365

than this:
View attachment 278367

You are talking riders not the bikes
graybeard would look the same on all below

Harley
background HD.jpg

Or Bring My Workshop

IMG_E0048.JPG

We have to call him Grossie or Harlan on this one
(sorry about non-running pix. $900 doesn't buy what used to - I still need to de-LEO it)
8aug2020.JPG

Last edited:
Friend from work purchased one of these this weekend. I took it for a spin this morning. Nice ride, weight was not even noticed as I zigzag around our empty back parking lot.

"It's got a cop motor.... It's got cop tires, cop suspension, cop shocks..."

Motors are basically the same as the civilian model. But the ECM is different. Top speed is limited to 130mph. Civilian isn’t. Suspension has heavier springs. A lot of extra wiring and switches.
Honda hasn’t made a current year model ST in a few years. Most departments when they put out for a bid require a current year model bike. Honda just dropped the ball on it and never updated it. The department motorcycles I service are aging out & they are replacing them with the BMW’s. Sadly a lot nicer bike.

Back