• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

HOUSTON: Houston Area Meetings

jfink

Reaction score
First Name
Joe
Last Name
Fink
I thought I would update the Houston Area meetings. The ones below seem to be ones that are still meeting.

Sunday morning: Inner Loop Breakfast (8:00a)
Tuesday morning:Clear Lake Breakfast (8:30a)
Tuesday night: NW Houston Area (7:00p-9:00p)
Wednesday night: Clear Lake Area (6:00p-8:00p)
Wednesday night: Katy Area (7:00p-9:00p)
Wednesday night: West/Central Houston Dual-Sport (6:00p-9:00p)
Thursday night: Montgomery Area (7:00p-9:00p)
Saturday morning: Conroe Coffee (8:00a)

I have attended the Tuesday morning Clear Lake breakfast, the Wednesday Night Clear Lake meet up and now the Montgomery meet up. Fine people every one. I think I will work to try to attend more of these in the Houston area when possible.

Last edited:
West/Central Houston Dual-Sport Meet-up
Wednesdays 6-9 pm
The Burger Shack
8412 Katy Freeway #310
Houston, TX 77024
burgershacktexas.com

Dual-Sport riders and those interested. We hope to build the Dual-Sport community and plan riding adventures.

Wednesdays 6-9 pm
The Burger Shack
8412 Katy Freeway #310
Houston, TX 77024
burgershacktexas.com

Dual-Sport riders and those interested. We hope to build the Dual-Sport community and plan riding adventures.

Sweet! TD, do you have a link to a thread for the meet-up?

Wednesdays 6-9 pm
The Burger Shack
8412 Katy Freeway #310
Houston, TX 77024
burgershacktexas.com

Tonight?

Yes tonight & every Wednesday night. I thought when I submitted it as a new group we'd get a thread link but I guess I need to set that up quickly.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Yes tonight & every Wednesday night. I thought when I submitted it as a new group we'd get a thread link but I guess I need to set that up quickly.

It usually is up to the individuals who set up the meet-up to also establish the thread in Upcoming Rides, Trips and Events forum. If you look at all the other event threads, they have been established by one of the organizers. Also, don't forget to select "Houston" in the Prefix setting.

Have you folks already had some get togethers?

Just set up the thread. Tonight is our first one. We've had interest from people on 2 or 3 forums, as well as riders we know personally. May be a small turnout tonight due to spring break.

Just set up the thread. Tonight is our first one. We've had interest from people on 2 or 3 forums, as well as riders we know personally. May be a small turnout tonight due to spring break.

I would love to come, but I am up in Conroe right now, baby sitting the pool builders. Likely two or three more weeks. My experience has been if you can get a couple people meeting regularly, there will always be others that will come. I will try to keep up with your meet up, good luck!

Thanks!

Back