• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Houston to Albuquerque and Back - Need Good Eats

Hail

Reaction score
First Name
Brad
Howdy all! Taking a quick trip on the FZ1 from Houston to Albuquerque and back next week. I am actually going up throgh Jemez, on to Taos and Santa fe also but ABQ is my main destination to see my pops.

I am looking for some recommendations for good eateries in Junction, Fort Stockton, Carlsbad, Roswell and Santa Fe. Mexican and down home Amercian cooking are my favorites. Spicier the better. I will not kick a good Italian meal out of bed though!

Thanks in advance!

Please move this where appropriate if this is the wrong place. It appears this are may only be for reviews.

On the east side of the Taos plaza, 2nd floor, there is a Mexican/other stuff restaurant that is great. I recommend their lamb chops, but my family always get mexican dishes. Very reasonably priced (many meals under $12.00).

Back