• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

HOUSTON: Tuesday Breakfast

I'm interested in Breakfast, i am currently in the West End of Galveston, Can we meet somewhere central between us? Webster or South of Houston possibly?

How about Dot's at 610 South and 45?

Alright, Dot's off of I-45 near 610 South at 9:00 AM?
BTW, I am having to use a Laptop, My Phones Taptalk App is having issues Logging me back into TWT
Call me if you need to after I leave home, GPS say's about 1 Hour 15 Minute Drive...

9:00a is the time. See you there. I probably won't call, as my drive time is a little longer than yours.

Good breakfast this morning at Dot's. Good to see Randy again. Our waitress missed all the regulars. Man was it hot riding home!!!

This is what I mentioned this morning at breakfast that I posted in the Clear Lake meeting notice and the Piney Woods BBQ thread. The Luckenbach Harvest Classic is October 18 & 19th. I know the group from Clear Lake has a few going again this year and I thought I would open it up a little to see if there was any more interest. I have reserved some rooms at the River Inn Resort for half price. I plan to stay for three nights, arrive on the 17th and leave on the 20th. Just call the River Inn and make your reservation using my name, Joe Fink. The rate should be half the price of the going winter rate for whatever you select. If not, let me know.

How about Sarah’s Restaurant at 3321 Market St, Baytown, TX 77520. Formerly Baytown Historic Cafe.

Looks like it's gonna be a sucky day for riding tomorrow, but if anyone feels like caging it over, I'm gonna try Skillet's on Spencer for breakfast tomorrow.

Tempting, but I already drove through Houston traffic today to take the daughter unit to the airport. Have a good breakfast.

Joe, where are we going for breakfast tomorrow? I'm getting hungry :eat:

Rob, I think I am still surviving off of the Pickett House lunch, but, how about the Jacinto City Cafe??? We haven't been there in a long time, and I enjoyed it the last (and only) time we went. I realize that the I-10 bridge over the San Jacinto River is out (and probably will be for a while), but 330 to 146 looks like a good alternative for the folks that might come from Baytown.

Back