• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

HOUSTON: Tuesday Breakfast

I am now Covid negative :sun:
How about Lila's next Tuesday. It's a Mexican hole in the wall with great breakfasts. Ronny Killen's crew frequents its doors.

Lila’s is a new place for me….looking forward to :rider::eat:🥓
Tom

Last edited:
Warning: The parking is kind of limited. It may be best to park at the Two Dogs Saloon next door

Cool! You available to do breakfast with us? Tuesdays @ 0900.

Cool! You available to do breakfast with us? Tuesdays @ 0900.
I’m at work at 8. LoL. I’d have to check if I can take time off in the morning. Not yet part of the “free crowd”. Tempting though. If I can swing it, it would be in my work car. LoL.

Well, don't get fired over it or anything, but come join us if you can.

Empire cafe works for me :rider::eat:.

I’ll be there. Running a few errands, so going to pickup lunch and have a coffee with y’all. No motorcycle though, I’ll be in my work car an old Thunderbird.

Afterwards, you can stop by Stubb's and check out the over-priced bikes and talk to the slimy sales people. :thumb:

Cool. Gonna cancel for this morning though, since nobody seems interested. Maybe try again next week.

Back