• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

HOUSTON: Tuesday Breakfast

I'm out, going to breakfast with my son! Sorry, but hey, now you guys can talk about me! Rob, you got my back, right?

Well, if you gotta have breakfast you could bring him with you! Oh ... oh ... I get it, we old farts are just not that cool. I see ... :doh: :lol2:

I guess I should have been more clear. I'm in for Livingston too. I didn't know we'ed lost a route, but I'm ok with looking for it.

Cool! Well it's not really lost, more like misplaced. We know it's there but just can't put our fingers on it.

Initially we had hoped to be on our way to Kerrville, now we are hunkered down! Have you looked at the weather radar????

I dunna know? Maybe The Fork and Spoon? Pelican? Whataburger? Dots? The Egg and I? I could go on and on!

Meh... coming off nights, so don't think I can stay awake long enough to join you fellers at 9. Have fun, and I'll see you Wednesday night.

Meh... coming off nights, so don't think I can stay awake long enough to join you fellers at 9. Have fun, and I'll see you Wednesday night.

I'm starting nights Tuesday, so I better get in on the breakfast meet to at least defend myself then!

Come on, someone has to pick a place. I did it last time and I don't want to hog the picking. But, you know I don't want to wake up in the morning and find out that there was a time and place posted at midnight. If no one picks anything before say....10:30 pm, we may as well make it Dot's at 8:30 am.

Pick your time and place or stay silent and I'll see you at Dot's in the morning.

Come on, someone has to pick a place. I did it last time and I don't want to hog the picking. But, you know I don't want to wake up in the morning and find out that there was a time and place posted at midnight. If no one picks anything before say....10:30 pm, we may as well make it Dot's at 8:30 am.

Pick your time and place or stay silent and I'll see you at Dot's in the morning.

Have you ever considered de-caff?

ummmm ... I don't have a persecution complex but do you think Jeff and Jim are mad at us????

P.S. Rob --- Chuck is that way no matter what he drinks :-)

I'm not tense, wound too tight, stressed, or edgy and anyone that even thinks so will have their head torn off.

Where are we meeting for breakfast. Since Chuck isn't going to be here, I would suggest something more in our direction. I wouldn't even mind heading towards Baytown if you have a suggestion Jim.

Don't make me eat oatmeal again tomorrow! :-)

Hmm... should be able to join youz guys tommorow. Where and when?

Skipper's Cafe? Just down the road from Joe Lees?

Rob,
It's right before you get to Joe Lees bout one hundred yards.Same side of the road.
Jim

Hey, Guys... Hope to join you, when the Tuesday morning gatherings gravitate back to Dot's (or somewhere a little closer to Fort Bend)... HAVE FUN!

I'll be back next week. I'm working on increasing my retirement money here Reno, but if the rest goes as the first, I'll need to borrow bus fare to get home.

Back