• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

HOUSTON: Tuesday Breakfast

Lucydad

Forum Supporter
Very interested in meeting some of you, but not a fan of riding in rush hour traffic, even SW 59 HOV lane from Sugar Land...enjoy! Have a closer venue and you may get to see my Zaffiro blue Moto Guzzi V7 III Special, with Agostini cans...

jfink

Forum Supporter
Very interested in meeting some of you, but not a fan of riding in rush hour traffic, even SW 59 HOV lane from Sugar Land...enjoy! Have a closer venue and you may get to see my Zaffiro blue Moto Guzzi V7 III Special, with Agostini cans...
I know you guys don't think you're highjacking this thread ... but you are. Why don't you start your own thread in South Houston? May be some of the guys from League City or Friendswood that normally come to our breakfasts, would rather do breakfast with you?

LTCTPU

Forum Supporter
Up in Dallas through Weds, I’ll have to miss this “European Vacation” regale. But I’m sure there’s some stories worth being retold in the future:rofl:
Tom

jfink

Forum Supporter
Great, Paul! Haven't seen you in a while. Glad you can make it.

Up in Dallas through Weds, I’ll have to miss this “European Vacation” regale. But I’m sure there’s some stories worth being retold in the future:rofl:
Tom
We are going back in September. I hear there are some good rates on Air Canada, through the summer.

jfink

Forum Supporter
not I! Sounds like a plan. You up for maybe a spirited ride on the "Three Little Sisters!" afterwards, or will you be too tired? Hey, I'm just asking... Stop at "The Hop" in Coldspring afterwards for a milkshake, maybe?

jfink

Forum Supporter
The "Three Little Sisters." 222, 223 and 224. Conveniently close to Baytown. Shouldn't take more than a couple hours to ride, then back in Coldspring. From there, however long it takes to get home.

Last edited:

jfink

Forum Supporter
Papa Yolks is about an hour and half driving for me, but ya'll have a good breakfast. I'll catch you guys, when riding is more appealing.

South Tex

Forum Supporter
Not wanting to rob yalls thread or start a short one. I saw the “pappa yas” and thought of Pappa O”s in Cove. We were hungry and dodging rain last summer and stopped there. OMG that was the best catfish I’ve ever ate, and I’m a south Texas country boy who catfishes a lot. I’m just wondering if it was just me being hungry or if that lil hole in the wall was really that good? Going around, through, east, south, or north of Houston to get there again is not yet on my bucket list. Sorry Houston

Not wanting to rob yalls thread or start a short one. I saw the “pappa yas” and thought of Pappa O”s in Cove. We were hungry and dodging rain last summer and stopped there. OMG that was the best catfish I’ve ever ate, and I’m a south Texas country boy who catfishes a lot. I’m just wondering if it was just me being hungry or if that lil hole in the wall was really that good? Going around, through, east, south, or north of Houston to get there again is not yet on my bucket list. Sorry Houston
I've driven by it many times, but didn't know there was a restaurant in there. Always thought it was just a convenience store.

South Tex

Forum Supporter
I thought the same. Was gonna walk in and get a granola bar n water but there’s a lil place just to the right side. Husband n wife cooking his moms recipes.