• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

HOUSTON: Tuesday Breakfast

Ok, so the Sunflower Bakery in Galveston - got it. :eat:

Actually, I won't make it Tuesday - will be trying to pass a certification test.:headbang:

Now you have gone and done it! We will probably have people showing up in Katy or may be Louisiana, we are an easily confused group.

Just doing my part to create chaos and confusion. :thumb:

So has anyone given any thought to tomorrow yet?

Leo, please see post #1347 above. Last week because of the issue with Skippers and the Egg & I, we ended up going two separate directions. Trying not to create that confusion again. Thanks ...

Yes, I saw it. Was making an attempt at humor. I've got several "chores" assigned for tomorrow so I'll be following my instructions and list tomorrow. Hopefully I will be assignment free next time.

So has anyone given any thought to tomorrow yet?

Well, now that I know it was intended humor ...

"Take therefore no thought for the morrow: for the morrow shall take thought for the things of itself. Sufficient unto the day is the evil thereof." Matthew 6:34

I am up in Conroe this week, but I wanted to wish everyone a Merry Christmas. I will be back in League City next week and hope everyone will have time for some breakfast.

I would and I even took this week off, but I have to meet an electrician at my moms at 8:30 or so in the morning.

Yes, bring him with you! We aren't proud, we will even let you buy us breakfast.

Well darn. I completely forgot to check yesterday so I obviously missed today. Maybe I won't be as busy next week and will pay better attention.

Would have liked to meet you all this morning but didn't arrive back in Houston early enough. Looking forward to next Tuesday. I hope everyone had a merry Christmas and also has a happy new year.

Hope everyone had a great new years day. Tuesday is supposed to be relatively calm, given the stinky weather we have had recently.

Houston's Weather Forecast:
WeatherHouston1_6_15.jpg

Anyone up for breakfast downtown? We can take another chance with a recommendation from Chuck or go with something we all may like? :-)

I only recommend good places but there are some picky eaters among us. I'm open to anyplace and will be there. I'll defer the picking of a location to the people with delicate palates. :eat:

I only recommend good places but there are some picky eaters among us. I'm open to anyplace and will be there. I'll defer the picking of a location to the people with delicate palates. :eat:

ummmm ... delicate palates???? Really? Mister little eggs.

How about the Avenue Grill or the Yale Street Grill. Someone make the call.

BRRRRR, 36 :eek: tonight. I'll be in hibernati:sleep:n until lunchish. Catch ya'll next week.

At the risk of sounding like a weinus, it's supposed to be 37 degrees at 7am tomorrow. I may have to pass this week. Another week when you're considering somewhere close to town, how about Frank's Grill at 1915 Mangum near Dacoma & Hempstead? My6 and I tried it and it was old-fashioned diner goodness. Open 6am - 3pm M-Sat. Sun 7am-3pm.

I'm a rush hour traffic wuss. I'm going to wait for something with less rush hour traffic.

How about the Avenue Grill or the Yale Street Grill. Someone make the call.

Joe, you make the call since it's too cold for everyone else and I'm not allowed to. I just got home from Boulder where it was negatives or low teens. This feels like a heat wave.

Joe, you make the call since it's too cold for everyone else and I'm not allowed to. I just got home from Boulder where it was negatives or low teens. This feels like a heat wave.

I'll meet you at Avenue grill. How's that?

Back