• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

HOUSTON: Tuesday Breakfast

I'm out tomorrow. Taking care of two year old grandson while his mother gives birth in the morning. He's here for the night and all day tomorrow. His legs are too short to ride so will have to pass tomorrows breakfast.

What's the plan for tomorrow?

Sorry I can't make it, but someone could have sympathy on me and bring breakfast up to Conroe. I am supervising :-)

PorteCochereDay1.jpg

I have to go to work tomorrow down here so I can't wander that far afield this time.

I know it's really early to post anything but I'll give it a try anyway. How about Kelley's in League City for tomorrow? :eat:

Sorry I didn't make it. SWMBO had jury duty and needed help with directions etc. which took phone and mapping until past 8:30.

Sorry I didn't make it. SWMBO had jury duty and needed help with directions etc. which took phone and mapping until past 8:30.

You know we waited for you and after a couple of hours we just left without eating.

Yeah, I'm sure. I feel really bad about that. I bet by waiting that long you missed the appointment to sell your bridge too. :rolleyes:

Where to tomorrow? No rain and cool weather too.

I can go anywhere, since I will make this part of my trip to Conroe. You know what I thought was fun was that place just off of Washington Ave downtown, called Avenue Grill. That guy from Romania or Moldavia or wherever that kept joining our conversation.

Avenue Grill

I can go anywhere, since I will make this part of my trip to Conroe. You know what I thought was fun was that place just off of Washington Ave downtown, called Avenue Grill. That guy from Romania or Moldavia or wherever that kept joining our conversation.

Avenue Grill
:eat:

The avenue grill it is then. One block north of Washington on the west side of Houston Ave.

Sorry I missed breakfast. I couldn't go to sleep until around 3:30 and just woke up. Hopefully next week I'll sleep and wake up like a normal person.

Here it is Monday again and no suggestions yet. Oh, wait, it's only 4:00 p.m. We haven't done the Old Rexall Drug on Yale in a while. How about tomorrow morning at 8:30? :eat:

Here it is Monday again and no suggestions yet. Oh, wait, it's only 4:00 p.m. We haven't done the Old Rexall Drug on Yale in a while. How about tomorrow morning at 8:30? :eat:

Yep, I can do this. If it is just you and me, we can go ANYWHERE! Right?

I'll be sure to check in the morning before heading out in case you change the location.

Back