• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

HOUSTON: Tuesday Breakfast

You fella's will have to take care of breakfast without me this week. Contractors are supposed to be here in the morning.

Well, as it turns out, I now have a commitment in Conroe, so I am out for tomorrow. With Chuck out of town, we probably would have had a low turnout anyway. Everyone usually comes to see what he has gotten himself into!
:doh::giveup::rofl:

Duking it out with contractors? :hack:

No, the boss is coming up from League City. I guess there is some things that have to be done in the garden before the potential for freezing gets here.

If I eliminate Murphy tonight... seriously though, if anyone is going I'll try to make it and if not I'll think about Egg and I a week from now unless I hear differently.

Yeah, it was a group of one this week; me! I didn't post ahead of time, 'cause I really was last minute deciding. Figured the usual "non-posters" would be there though. LOL, you guys missed a great breakfast!

If you'd met in Spring Branch or the Heights I would have been there... lol

Yeah, it was a group of one this week; me! I didn't post ahead of time, 'cause I really was last minute deciding. Figured the usual "non-posters" would be there though. LOL, you guys missed a great breakfast!

And you had better company! :trust: :rider:

I know I'm getting old... but haven't we fallen for this once or twice before! :lol2:

Hey, one time I couldn't get out of work and the other I was worried about making it all the way to Dot's during rush hour. Especially since I don't go on the freeway. [emoji12]

Back