• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

HOUSTON: Tuesday Breakfast

BTW, anyone who is able to make it, our D/S group meets at Live Oak Grill on Hempstead and Dacoma Wednesdays at 7pm. Tonight we're going to be discussing Uncle's Terlingua Ride March 2015.

Anyone up for Skippers tomorrow morning? I have some guys coming by to put in some piers but I hope to get them started and then go to breakfast.

If it's cold and rainy enough, I might even ride a motorcycle. :rider:

Gee, I'm so sorry I missed all this silliness this morning...

Hey, one time I couldn't get out of work and the other I was worried about making it all the way to Dot's during rush hour. Especially since I don't go on the freeway. [emoji12]

My grandmother could have made it on the route I laid out. ;-)

Don't know who was at Skippers but I was at a dive in Yuma, AZ for breakfast today. Small eggs too. See you all next week.

Don't know who was at Skippers but I was at a dive in Yuma, AZ for breakfast today. Small eggs too. See you all next week.

Yeah, but your grandmother was a better rider then you. To bad you didn't try the El Cafe Del Coyote in Fortuna Hills. That is one of my favorite breakfast places.

Small eggs? Was it cold there?:lol2:

Yeah, but your grandmother was a better rider then you. To bad you didn't try the El Cafe Del Coyote in Fortuna Hills. That is one of my favorite breakfast places.

We were already down on Foothills so went back to Chicken On The Run when first choice didn't open until 8:00. Have to try your favorite place next time since entry is off the alley through the back door.

I'm sitting in the Whataburger on 518 @ 146 having my breakfast before I get a little nap!

I can't make it today. I have appointment in 1960 area at 9:45. Have a good one.

I obviously overslept this morning. I hope everyone is having a good time.

I set the alarm for 7:00 but the bed felt too good and I found out that after the second snooze button push, it doesn't go off again. Anyway, I'm sure you're nearly done; catch you tomorrow or next week.

Sorry I missed it, I'm up in Conroe with the clan.

Here's a new suggestion. I tried it the other day and it was good.

Black Walnut Grill at 5512 Memorial Drive, Houston :eat:
Cool and dry weather is forecasted.

Really...?? I'm in Italy and you pick a cool restaurant near me...!!

Back