• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

HOUSTON: Tuesday Breakfast

I suppose I should have mentioned this earlier, there is another Magnolia Diner in Magnolia, but we are going to the one in Montgomery.

If anyone else is in the mood for Lankford Grocery, l’ll meet you there.

Hopefully, you will get a better turnout than what we had last week, although I did enjoy the company and the ride afterwards.

Has anyone heard from Anthony lately???

Hopefully, you will get a better turnout than what we had last week, although I did enjoy the company and the ride afterwards.

Has anyone heard from Anthony lately???

He was at Pipeline last Wednesday and said he had started taking his bike apart. I won't make it tomorrow - working on that getting a job thing.

He was at Pipeline last Wednesday and said he had started taking his bike apart. I won't make it tomorrow - working on that getting a job thing.

Good luck Jay, have to come off extended vacation has got to really ....

Anyone up for The Egg & I on Bay Area Blvd. tomorrow?

I've got a dentist appointment - won't be anle to make it.

Anyone up for Lankford Grocery tomorrow? Only a 20% chance of rain in the morning, so it may be a good day to take a chance.

Just be aware that they are cash only. My brother told me about this place a while back. Said good burgers, but place was kind of dumpy?

Need to see if I can make one of these though.

Thanks, we have been here many, MANY times. Good for breakfast and good burgers too. Used to be the floor was kinda kilter and you had to walk uphill then down to get to the table, but they have kinda reconciled that.

Absolutely, come on out. Group of mainly retired dudes and a few wannabe's. Sometimes we get only two or three, others there are seven or eight. No tellin tomorrow.

Last edited:
LOL, not retired, but I work three 12 hr shifts a week, so am off some Tuesdays.

I work tomorrow, but will keep an eye on this thread for when I am off.

Just be aware that they are cash only. My brother told me about this place a while back. Said good burgers, but place was kind of dumpy?

Need to see if I can make one of these though.

We don't mind dumpy.... well maybe there's one exception in the gang :ponder: Join us if you can.

YIKES! :eek2: Maybe I can get Chuck to buy my breakfast, he is Mister "Money Bags"!

I was going to get some money at the bank to buy your breakfast but the bank said they couldn’t get to my money because your money was piled on top of it.

I was going to get some money at the bank to buy your breakfast but the bank said they couldn’t get to my money because your money was piled on top of it.

I wondered where I put that twenty? Thanks for the reminder.

Dang, late-o-clock on Monday, and no suggestions yet for breakfast? Well how 'bout Pappa Yolks on Spencer in Pasadena in a few hours?

Back