• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

HOUSTON: Tuesday Breakfast

I'm working nights, so Suzie and I will be there at 0800. We'll make sure they keep the coffee warm for y'all :coffee:

Suzie has never been there, and it's been awhile for me, so good choice. We'll see y'all there.

Count me in. I don’t want Joe talking about me without my having a chance to set the record straight.

Would like to hear about the European adventures, but I've got a dentist appointment at the same time.

So you guys ride in Houston commute morning traffic to this location? Sounds like a nightmare from Sugar Land to me....oh well, have fun.

Very interested in meeting some of you, but not a fan of riding in rush hour traffic, even SW 59 HOV lane from Sugar Land...enjoy! Have a closer venue and you may get to see my Zaffiro blue Moto Guzzi V7 III Special, with Agostini cans...

Very interested in meeting some of you, but not a fan of riding in rush hour traffic, even SW 59 HOV lane from Sugar Land...enjoy! Have a closer venue and you may get to see my Zaffiro blue Moto Guzzi V7 III Special, with Agostini cans...

I know you guys don't think you're highjacking this thread ... but you are. Why don't you start your own thread in South Houston? May be some of the guys from League City or Friendswood that normally come to our breakfasts, would rather do breakfast with you?

Up in Dallas through Weds, I’ll have to miss this “European Vacation” regale. But I’m sure there’s some stories worth being retold in the future:rofl:
Tom

See ya there
Paul

Great, Paul! Haven't seen you in a while. Glad you can make it.

Up in Dallas through Weds, I’ll have to miss this “European Vacation” regale. But I’m sure there’s some stories worth being retold in the future:rofl:
Tom

We are going back in September. I hear there are some good rates on Air Canada, through the summer.

Tom

Surely we'll make sure the stories get better with time! :trust:

As much as I would like to hear the story the first time . I guess I will have to wait for the second hand story. I'm not going to make it to breakfast this morning.

Sent from my XT1710-02 using Tapatalk

Also, it was nice of Stuart to come along, I enjoyed the information about Scotland. Stay in touch Stuart.

Have y'all been to the Baytown Historic Cafe lately?

not I! Sounds like a plan. You up for maybe a spirited ride on the "Three Little Sisters!" afterwards, or will you be too tired? Hey, I'm just asking... Stop at "The Hop" in Coldspring afterwards for a milkshake, maybe?

Never heard of the little sisters; how far are we talking about? We're definitely up for a spin, long as we're back before 6ish.

The "Three Little Sisters." 222, 223 and 224. Conveniently close to Baytown. Shouldn't take more than a couple hours to ride, then back in Coldspring. From there, however long it takes to get home.

Last edited:
Back