• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

HOUSTON: Tuesday Breakfast

Yeah, they won't let us drive on the road until we pass the DPS test without an instructor in the truck. I did nearly squash a little Chevy that went into the on-coming traffic lane to get around me as I was making a left turn on my first off-campus run. He was stopped right in front of me at a light, texting on his phone. The instructor was so upset at him, I thought she was either going to get out of the truck and kick his behind or tell me to just run over him. Car still had a paper plate on it; got a feeling it won't live long enough to get a metal one.

Those trucks we're using to train with are so temperamental, I wouldn't having any problems shooting one with my .44 magnum. My luck, it would ricochet back and cripple me.

Last edited:
Hmm... we doing breakfast tomorrow? How about Dot's I-10 like was suggested last week?

Last edited:
I’ve got to go by the college the next two mornings to get some last minute practice in before my Friday test. I should be done by 9:00 and will head that way to see if y’all are still there.

My daughter Morgan made a surprise trip over from Austin late last night so she could vote today (as she is still registered over here).

So given the choice I'll take her out for breakfast, especially since it's her Birthday.

Next time then.

Tom

Hmm... we doing breakfast tomorrow? How about Dot's I-10 like was suggested last week?

I'm In

If I leave soon, I should be able to Cast My Vote on the Island and head towards Houston and be at Dot's Coffee Shop I-10 around 9:00 AM

See you there, randog311

My daughter Morgan made a surprise trip over from Austin late last night so she could vote today (as she is still registered over here).

So given the choice I'll take her out for breakfast, especially since it's her Birthday.

Next time then.

Tom

Good choice! :thumb:

Wow, no breakfast tomorrow?! I know it's supposed to be cold, but still gotta eat, right? How about the Egg and I on Bay Area?

Sorry, I’m tired up and can’t make it. Hopefully I can be there next week.

Wow, no breakfast tomorrow?! I know it's supposed to be cold, but still gotta eat, right? How about the Egg and I on Bay Area?

Man, it is colder than a witches ... eh ... foot! I think I am going to stick closer to home today.

Sorry, I’m tired up and can’t make it. Hopefully I can be there next week.

... tired up? Let me see, where did I put my Chuck's translation dictionary?

Is this what you mean?
images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSxo1r6hdvOYhTTXN9VJJulo9q1PfLMOSqbpysGtmZAEXlDyscD.jpg

Sorry Rob, went to bed early and got up early to go help a couple of others prepare for their DPS test. Just now saw this. I thought you were leaving out for Tennessee?

Suzie and I will be at Pappa Yolks on Spencer in Pasadena around 0830ish tomorrow if anyone wants to join us.

Unfortunately, I’ve got a doctor appointment in the morning; maybe next week.

How about somewhere different this week. Hungry Jack in Crosby. Located at 14045 FM 2100, in the strip center just south of Walmart. :rider:

Would like to, but I have an interview at 10:00 for a job that I really want.

If Hungry Jack's sticks I'm inclined to join ya'll. Just across the lake from me.

Sent from my SM-G860P using Tapatalk

How about somewhere different this week. Hungry Jack in Crosby. Located at 14045 FM 2100, in the strip center just south of Walmart. :rider:

Sounds good but I’m out of town this week.

I'm in, it's actually a decent ride from my place.

Back