• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

HOUSTON: Tuesday Breakfast

Suzie and I should be able to make it.
Good luck on the interview, Jay.

How about somewhere different this week. Hungry Jack in Crosby. Located at 14045 FM 2100, in the strip center just south of Walmart. :rider:

I don't see a time listed anywhere. Is 9am your standing time to meet?

Interview went well and I should hearback Thursday after they do their background check (4th one since I've started this stuff). Still have to pass drug, physical, and manual dexterity tests after that. But, I don't expect any problems wifh those. Comany is called Superior Carriers and is on Bay Area Blvd just south of Fairmont.

Interview went well and I should hearback Thursday after they do their background check (4th one since I've started this stuff). Still have to pass drug, physical, and manual dexterity tests after that. But, I don't expect any problems wifh those. Comany is called Superior Carriers and is on Bay Area Blvd just south of Fairmont.

Good news, and good luck, Jay. I know you mentioned the other day that Superior was a good company to work for. So, just out of curiosity, how many drugs do you have to do, in order to pass? :D

Last edited:
Good news, and good luck, Jay. So, just out of curiosity, how many drugs do you have to do, in order to pass? :D

Thanks! Sometimes, I wish that was the case (drugs)! :lol2:

I know I mentioned something about going to Hunt at breakfast. But with temps below freezing and the highs in the mid-fifties, I just don't think it would be "fun" on a bike. Call me a wimp. If someone still wants to go, let me know and I will hook you up at the River Inn.

I know I mentioned something about going to Hunt at breakfast. But with temps below freezing and the highs in the mid-fifties, I just don't think it would be "fun" on a bike. Call me a wimp. If someone still wants to go, let me know and I will hook you up at the River Inn.

Your a wimp.

We'll be there. Might be a good day for some extra riding too..

Planning on it.
Tom

Will be working to fund everyone’s social security.

How about Puebla's Mexican Kitchen this week. It's in Houston on North Main by Chuck's.

Last edited:
Back