• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

HOUSTON: Tuesday Breakfast

As usual, it is too far for me. Especially, driving through Houston with a chance of rain. Maybe next time you can pick something on the sea wall. I won't be there for that one either.

I'd love to, however I have a Phone and Computer appointment at 10 AM regarding my new eCommerce Business (FB @activewearproducts ).
I apologize, I didn't take into account the possibility of a TWT Tuesday breakfast happening closer to Galveston when I set the appointment... I live on the West End near the Sea Isle Supermarket, it's a Half hour ride / drive just to reach the Causeway. League City is far closer than Houston.
Enjoy your breakfast at Kelley's without Me. Later, Randy

Wish I could join you guys, but still tied up with work. Have fun!

For a Galveston choice on Tuesday's I recommend: MI Abuelitas Homestyle Mexican Restaurant 1728 45th Street Galveston Texas 77550
My Favorite Breakfast Spot is Los Compas (also on 45th Street just North of Avenue S (Los Compas is unfortunately CLOSED on Tuesday's).

Anybody up for Covid 19 Tuesday Breakfast this morning @ 9 AM in Galveston?
MI Abuelitas Homestyle Mexican Restaurant 1728 45th Street Galveston Texas 77550

I called the Restaurant, they're Open this Morning. I'm planning on going.
So if anybody wants to join me...

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Breakfast was great, nobody from TWT showed up.
I did run into a friend there so at least I had someone to talk too.
40f8a07f157a42e78925cb382a3c28ae.jpg

Sorry, man. Been tied up no a turnaround at work so won't be doing mornings for awhile. Honestly though, that's also quite a ride for most folks that normally attend, so don't be too surprised at the attendance.

Anyone up for Breakfast at Kelley's in LaMarque at 9 this Morning 06/09/20?
randog311

BTW, I called Kelley's and they are Open for "Dine-In".
randog311

Now "Past my Ride Time Window" to arrive by 9...
Perhaps next Tuesday anyone?
randog311

Sorry I could't make it, but working days this week, and will be out of pocket next week also. Hopefully we can get this going again soon though.

Sorry I could't make it, but working days this week, and will be out of pocket next week also. Hopefully we can get this going again soon though.
Perhaps June 23rd 2020 we as a group can meet up for Breakfast at Kelley's in LaMarque?
Later, Randy AKA randog311

Got a friend with terminal cancer who needs some help in the morning. Maybe next week.

Too far this Morning, need to get my 2015 Sea Doo GTX 260 is Limited back together. Also need to replace Leaking Fork Seals on my 83' GS1100ES.
Have a nice Breakfast [emoji39]
496e58d731847855ba0ea28219496f7d.jpg
e4e788d9c645b999ddf4af7c04ac4833.jpg
a823d594552c1b8bee8a2911ab6ef295.jpg

Would love to, but... got plans. Hopefully we can get this started again though.

Yeah, I have not had a Tuesday off in a while so figured I would see if anyone would want to meet.

I am going regardless, should be a nice day tomorrow (a little cool in the morning though).
May head to Galveston or Kemah for the heck of it as well.

Last edited:
I wish I could make it but it’s still a few months too early for me. My recovery is coming along but extremely slow. But, anything positive is appreciated by me. Have a good breakfast and be safe.
Progress is progress even if slow. Glad to see you're posting again. [emoji106][emoji106]

Sent from my 100015685-A using Tapatalk

Back